If you are searching for apps that allow you to listen to music without Wi-Fi or the internet, look no further than Spotify, Apple Music, LiveXLive, Pandora, Soundcloud, Deezer, Tidal, YouTube Music, and many more.
- You can play music without Wi-Fi or the internet using various apps such as Amazon Music, Apple Music, and Spotify.
- When you desire to play music offline, you can download the song and listen later.
- You can also pay a monthly subscription to listen to the music offline without ads.
- Some apps, such as YouTube music, allow you to switch from soundtrack to video easily.
- Each music app has its own capabilities.
The List of Free Apps that Allow You to Listen to Music Without Wi-Fi or the Internet
Music enthusiasts find it great to stream music online. However, streaming your favorite music online becomes challenging when you don’t have an internet connection. Free offline music apps will come to your rescue in such a scenario.
Suppose you are at crossroads about selecting a suitable free app that allows you to listen to music without Wi-Fi, search no further. This page covers an in-depth analysis of the best apps that enable you to listen to music offline on Android and iOS devices without hassle. Keep reading!
Spotify is a free app that allows you to listen to music without Wi-Fi or the internet. The app is available on both iOS and Android devices.
The good thing about Spotify is that it is a popular music streaming app worldwide. The app boasts the best collection of music from around the globe. Its allure has attracted many artists who have published their songs via the Spotify app.
Even though the app enables you to listen to music offline, it comes at a price. You must unlock all premium options, including offline music listening, by paying a monthly subscription.
The pros of the Spotify app include the following;
- You can download the app for free.
- The app makes tailored music recommendations because it studies your music-listening habit.
- You can create your playlist with ease using the Spotify app.
- Spotify is a reliable music streaming app.
Here are the cons of the Spotify music streaming app;
- The periodical pop-up of ads unless you upgrade to premium.
- You must upgrade to premium to stream music offline.
If the Spotify app sounds best, you can get it on the Apple store or Google play.
2. Amazon Music
Amazon Music is another excellent app that can afford the luxury of listening to music offline. While the app is free in some countries, you must be an Amazon Prime member to listen to music offline.
Becoming an Amazon Prime member requires that you pay a monthly subscription to enjoy more than 50 million songs offline.
Here are the pros of the Amazon Music App;
- The Amazon Music app is free to download.
- The app allows you to listen to offline music if you have an Amazon Prime membership.
- It has a 90-day free trial.
The Cons of the Amazon Music app includes the following;
- The app plays periodical ads if you don’t have HD, Prime, or Unlimited membership.
The Soundcloud music app is available on both Android and iOS devices. Soundcloud is a popular app because it enables users to browse and stream music for free. However, there is a catch; if you wish to listen to the music offline, you must pay a monthly subscription.
Soundcloud lets artists freely upload their work (music) and present it to the end user. You can download the app from the Apple store or Google store. The app is available on the web, iOS, Chromecast, and Xbox.
The pros of Soundcloud include the following;
- You can download it for free.
- Soundcloud works on various devices.
- The app is popular with musicians.
- Soundcloud has the availability of a 30-day free trial.
Here are the cons of the Soundcloud music app;
- You must pay a monthly subscription to listen to the music offline.
4. Apple Music
The Apple Music app is available on both Android and iOS devices. The Apple Music app comes as a standard music-listening app if you have an iOS device such as an iPhone or an iPod. However, if you use an Android device, you must download the app from the Google app store and pay a monthly subscription to unlock all its features.
Apple Music is available in three plans: student, family, and individual. The plans come with a subscription of $4.99, $14.99, and $9.99, respectively.
The Apple Music app is one of the outstanding music listening apps as it comes with numerous features, including offline listening, podcasts, and radio.
The pros of the Apple Music app include the following;
- The Apple Music app is free to download.
- The app is available on iOS, Android, and iTunes.
- You will get a 90-day free trial if you’re a new user.
- All plans provide an ad-free experience.
The cons of the Apple Music App
- You must pay a monthly subscription to access music offline.
Pandora is an amazing music app on the App store and Google store. Therefore, the app can be used on Android and iOS devices.
You can use the Pandora music app to stream music freely online, but if you don’t have stable internet access, you can go the offline mode route by paying for a monthly subscription.
The pandora app is unique in that it enables you to search for podcasts and music and easily create a podcast based on your prior engagement with the app. Also, the app is available on computers, Apple Watch, voice assistants, and TVs.
The Pros of the Pandora music app include the following;
- You can download the app and use it for free on any device.
- The Pandora app finds personalized music for you depending on your taste.
- The app has a 30-day free trial with Pandora Plus and a 60-day free trial with pandora premium.
Here are the cons of the Pandora app;
- The app is unavailable outside the USA because of the international laws governing radio operations.
- You must upgrade to a premium plan to listen to the music offline and eliminate periodical ads.
6. YouTube Music
YouTube Music is an excellent app that is a continuation of Google Play Music. The app has more advanced features than the Google Play music app.
The beauty of the YouTube Music app is that you can search for your favorite song by lyrics and even switch easily from track music to video. This app is also available on Android and iOS devices.
Even though the app works by streaming music online, you can download and play it offline at your convenience.
Many YouTube music enthusiasts who prefer a free-to-use version find it hard to cope with constant ads. However, paying a monthly subscription can do away with the ads.
Other apps that allow you to listen to music without Wi-Fi or an internet connection include Tidal, LiveXLive, Deezer, Napster, and Evermusic. The similarity between all these apps is that you must pay a monthly subscription if you desire to listen to music offline.