Determining how much you can earn with one million TikTok followers is challenging. However, research has established that the earnings of someone with one million followers range between $1,000 to $5,000 or more in a month. Nonetheless, you must understand that your TikTok followers can’t earn you any money unless you convert them into viewers. TikTok pays per view, not according to the number of followers, but many brands will seek to work with you if you have a sizeable number of followers.
- TikTok has changed the landscape on social media and has attracted a lot of subscribers in a short period. A user can take content creation as a full-time or part-time job.
- Creating a vast follower base in TikTok with many views on the videos you update can earn you a lot of money. Videos created should flow with current events.
- A large following on TikTok can enable you to get advertising contracts and brand ambassadorship.
- Generally, the more popular you are, the more opportunity you can get and the more money you can earn.
- You should also monitor your account to keep track of the views you get on your videos. However, people with a lower following can also make decent money.
- You should know that you can increase your following by creating quality content that viewers always love to watch.
Understanding TikTok & How Much You Can Earn from One Million Followers
TikTok is a social media app used for video-sharing purposes. It has over a billion active monthly subscribers worldwide. People with large followers can earn through this app when they monetize their accounts.
Initially, TikTok didn’t pay their content creators. It just acted as a platform for exposure, and users used the fame they got and the large following to land advertisements and promotion deals.
Suppose you convert your one million followers into viewers; you earn between $0.02 and $0.04 per view. The rates are obscenely low compared to other platforms, such as YouTube, which pays between $2,000 and $4,000 per million views, but you can increase your earnings by doing affiliate marketing, creating promotional videos, or partnering with brands.
How to Earn from One Million TikTok Followers
There are different ways to earn on TikTok when you have a large following. These ways included;
- Total views
- Influencer marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Live gifts
- Creator market place
- Selling products
- Tips from fans
A video posted on TikTok can earn 4 cents per 1000 views. You must attain at least 10K views in the past 30 days to earn from TikTok. Since not all followers will view your content, you can get at least 700K views per video with a million followers.
This can translate to $28 per video. Uploading videos regularly can help generate much more income. For instance, if a user with at least 700k views uploads 50 videos per month, they can earn up to $1400.
To earn a lot of views, one should continuously update the content and ensure it relates to current issues. The content in your videos should always be fresh so that your followers can always visit your account to watch your newly uploaded content.
With a million followers on TikTok, companies may approach you so that you can advertise their products. These companies may give you their company products for free in return for promoting them.
If lucky, they can even make you their brand ambassador or even want to make you part of their advertising campaign team. Some companies can give you their products, like hoods, t-shirts, shoes, or even make-up, which you can wear or use while shooting your videos to market their brand.
According to Forbes, one can make between $100,000 to $250,000 per video posted with a branded video. Earnings depend on the engagement rate between the TikToker and the followers, the views, likes, comments, and content sharing.
In affiliate marketing, the content creator provides an affiliate link through TikTok streams and videos. You get a commission when people buy the product using the link you provide on your video.
Using live streams for product promotion is usually more compelling. You can show the product in real-time and offer your viewers the features of the product. You can appeal to your viewers to buy the product and explain why it is worth buying. This way, you can answer questions about the product.
Through Live stream videos, viewers can give their favorite TikTokers gifts. 2 diamonds translate to 1 coin, which will convert into real money. During these Livestream videos, you can invite other celebrities or people with a large following.
You can choose a topic to discuss and engage with your followers. You can know how many coins you have collected by going into your account and clicking coins to see the number of coins collected.
People with a large following can earn by selling their products to their followers. If you are, for example, an artist, you can display your work to the followers and even give them the price of your service, which provides TikTokers with a large market to sell the products and get good earnings.
A marketplace provides influencers and brands with an easy way to collaborate. Brands can find influencers here to market their product. If you have more than one million followers, you will likely get a brand that wants you to promote its products.
Tips from Fans
Fans can send tips to their favorite content creators. TikTok charges a small fee from the sender, but it does not charge anything from the receiver of these tips. You can not estimate how much someone gets in a month through tips from fans.
How to Gain One Million Followers on TikTok
The essence of earning on the TikTok platform is growing the number of followers and maintaining them. Any successive TikToker must understand a few tricks that will enable them to grow and sustain their fanbase.
Here are the tricks that will propel your growth on the TikTok platform:
- Regularly Post New Videos: You keep your followers engaged when you post videos regularly. They will always want to visit your account to see if you have updated any new content.
- Always be Unique: Always produce quality content unique from other creators to stand out. Unique and good content will always elicit reactions among TikTok users.
- Engage with Your Followers: Ensure you are active and engage with your followers to know how they react to your content. You can also ask them to tag their friends, which will help you grow your fanbase.
- Collaborate with Other Creators: Partnering with creators in the same niche as yours is another way of increasing your followers and views. It is an open secret that collaborating with influential creators can earn you followers from their fanbase.
- Cross-Promote your Content: Promoting your content across online platforms is a strong marketing tool that will earn you followers.
- Post at the Right Time: Ensure you use TikTok analytics to determine when your target audiences are online, and post at this opportune moment to increase chances of viewership and earning more followers.