Zain Sudan Data Packages
Zain Arabia: Taking New Age Telecommunication Services To the Region
Zain is one of the telecommunication service providers in Saudi Arabia. It is a new player, but it is scaling very fast on the back of newer and newer technologies. It was the third player to enter the Arabian market. The company provides fixed-line as well as mobile and internet services. Ever since its launch in 2008, Zain has acquired more than ten million subscribers. The company acquired the first two million subscribers just within four months of its launch.
The Zain Telecommunication pioneered high-speed internet services in Saudi Arabia. They were the first player in the market who introduced high volume, high-speed internet plans. They first came up with 3G EDGE then 4G followed. Now, they have introduced their 5G services. Their internet plans are very affordable. In the fixed-line segment, they have done exceptionally well. They are working with many big corporates and scaling at a very good rate.
The Zain Saudi Arabia has revolutionised voice call market in the country. Not only have they started offering voice calling in packages but also started device based packages. They have partnered with many big names like Apple and Google Pixel. They offer exclusive plans for consumers who buy their device packages. Most of the device packages are long term, so the end consumer sees value in their offerings.
They have introduced very lucrative services for post-paid customers. This was part of their strategy to build a strong customer base.
The topmost internet services in Sudan Karigoudar
Sudan Karigoudar is a nickname of the Republic of Sudan. It is the third biggest country in the Arab world and also Africa. As per the record of the 2018 census, the population of Sudan is nearly 43 million. Among them, nearly 10.2% of people are theee users of internet services. This Sudan has connected with many countries’ borders like Egypt, Libya, Chad, Ethiopia, Eritrea, and the Red Sea. So the telecommunication must be an essential one to the African Country, especially for Sudan.
The famous broadband service providers of Sudan
- Zain Arabia Group
- Sudatel Telecom Group
- MTN Company
Zain Arabia’s internet packages
This Zain Group internet provider has been providing mostly 3G data services and the activation options of the offer also differ by Shabab, eeZee, and Class types. They have afforded the data for a day, week, and month.
- Daily packages: From 25 MB to 250 MB will be affordable by them. The offers are; for 25 MB they will charge 1SDG, for 40 MB the charge is 1.5SDG, by 3.5SDG they can get 100 MB, and for 250 MB they have to pay 8SDG.
- Weekly packages: In this weekly package, from 200 MB to 1 GB of data will be available for the users. The offers are: 200 MB will be affordable by 6.5SDG, 9.5SDG is for getting 300 MB of data, 0.5 GB which means 500 MB will be available by 15.5SDG and the complete 1 GB will be affordable for 30.5SDG.
- Monthly Packages: This monthly is money-wise only lesser higher than the above all the offers. In these monthly offers, people get 1.5 GB to 10 GB of data. 45.5SDG is for 1.5 GB, for 2 GB they have to pay 59SDG, the complete 5 GB will be available by 140SDG and 10 GB will be by 200SDG.
- 4G/LTE package: This is the only one 4G offer from Zain Group. In this package, people can get 16 GB of data by 400SDG for complete one month.
Subtel Telecom Group packages:
This Subtel Telecom Group will offer the data packages will be up to the maximum speed of 7.2 Mbps for 3G data. The offers are:
- The first offer of this 3G data is 120 MB for two weeks (14 days) by 7SDG.
- The next offers are a monthly package which means complete 30 days, offers such as 12.5SDG for 500 MB, 22SDG for 1 GB, 80SDG for 5GB, 100SDG for 10 GB and 230SDG for 25 GB.
The 4G data packages will be affordable which has the maximum speed of 150 Mbps of data. The offers are:
- The first 4G offer is 2 GB data for 7 days by 40SDG.
- The next offers are for weekly packages: 5 GB data for 15 days by 100SDG and 15 GB data for 15 days by 250SDG.
- The monthly offers which mean complete 30 days of data are 30 GB by 400SDG, 50 GB by 550SDG, and 100 GB data by 900SDG.
MTN Company packages:
This company offers will differ up to the speed of the data. There are some unlimited internet packages for some sort of speed. Such as:
- 42 Mbps speed of data for one hour will be available by 0.6SDG.
- 1 Mbps speed data for one day will be by 1SDG and 10 Mbps speed data by 4.5SDG.
- For one week the speed of 1 Mbps will be by 6SDG, for 30 days people can get 1 Mbps by 25SDG and 42 Mbps by 95SDG.
There are some volume-based packages too. They are:
- For 24 hours people gets 20 MB (0.76SDG), 45 MB (1.5SDG) and 95 MB (3SDG).
- For one week 250 MB by 8SDG and 10 days 500 MB by 15SDG.
- For one month which means 30 days 30SDG for 1 GB and 80SDG for 3 GB.
- 5 GB (130SDG) to 10 GB (250SDG) of data are available for 60 days.
|3G Data Packages:||Activation codes|
|Data||Time||Price||for Shabab||for eeZee||for Class|
|25 MB||1 day||1 SDG||*230*1#||*110*1#|
|40 MB||1.5 SDG||*220*1#|
|100 MB||3.5 SDG||*220*2#||*230*2#||*110*2#|
|250 MB||8 SDG||*220*3#|
|200 MB||1 week||6.5 SDG||*230*3#||*110*3#|
|300 MB||9.5 SDG||*220*4#|
|500 MB||15.5 SDG||*220*5#||*230*4#||*110*4#|
|1 GB||30.5 SDG||*220*6#|
|1.5 GB||1 month||45.5 SDG||*230*5#||*110*5#|
|2 GB||59 SDG||*220*7#|
|5 GB||140 SDG||*220*8#||*230*6#||*110*6#|
|10 GB||200 SDG||*220*9#|
|4G/LTE Data Packages:|
|16 GB||1 month||400 SDG||*220*10#||*230*8#||*110*8#|
Sudani (by Sudatel) Data Packages
|3G data packages: Sudani Connect (max. 7.2 Mbps)|
|120 MB||14 days||7 SDG||*4*5#|
|500 MB||30 days||12.5 SDG||*4*6#|
|1 GB||22 SDG||*4*7#|
|5 GB||80 SDG||*4*8#|
|10 GB||100 SDG||*4*9#|
|25 GB||230 SDG||*4*10#|
|4G/LTE data packages: 4G Advance (max. 150 Mbps)|
|2 GB||7 days||40 SDG||*4*102#|
|5 GB||15 days||100 SDG||*4*105#|
|15 GB||250 SDG||*4*115#|
|30 GB||30 days||400 SDG||*4*130#|
|50 GB||550 SDG||*4*150#|
|100 GB||900 SDG||*4*1100#|
MTN Sudan Data Packages
|Unlimted internet packages:|
|42 Mbps||1 hour||0.6 SDG||*123*13#|
|1 Mbps||1 day||1 SDG||*123*1#|
|10 Mbps||4.5 SDG||*123*34#|
|1 Mbps||7 days||6 SGD||*123*7#|
|1 Mbps||30 days||25 SDG||*123*30#|
|42 Mbps||95 SDG||*123*35#|
|Volume based data packages:|
|20 MB||24 hours||0.76 SDG||*123*20#|
|45 MB||1.5 SDG||*123*45#|
|95 MB||3 SDG||*123*95#|
|250 MB||7 days||8 SDG||*123*250#|
|500 MB||10 days||15 SDG||*123*500#|
|1 GB||30 days||30 SDG||*123*1024#|
|3 GB||80 SDG||*123*3072#|
|5 GB||60 days||130 SDG||*123*5120#|
|10 GB||250 SDG||*123*10240#|
|20 GB||90 days||470 SDG||*123*20480#|