HISTORY OF GERMANY
One of Europe’s largest countries, Germany encompasses a wide variety of landscapes: the tall, sheer mountains of the south; the sandy, rolling plains of the north; the forested hills of the urbanized west; and the plains of the agricultural east. By the second decade of the 21st century, cellular subscriptions outnumbered people in Germany by a ratio of more than 1.25 to 1. By 2013 almost 85 percent of the population used the Internet regularly. The leading German telecommunications company is Deutsche Telekom AG.
During the late 1990s, the entire sector was liberalized, increasing the number of telecommunications firms and competition for Deutsche Telekom from companies such as Vodafone and Telefónica Germany. The adoption of telecommunications services by German consumers has been widespread, particularly for cellular services.
INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER
- DEUTSCHE TELECOM
One of the most variant and offer able data packages are provided by the DEUTSCHE internet
service provider. It has packages of data starting from 500MB to 5GB. The structure of the internet packages and their prices as follows:
- DATA OF 500MB with a net validity of 30 days can be avail with a cost of € 3.00 (3G) and € 4.00(4G/LTE).
- DATA OF 1GB with a net validity of 30 days can be avail with a cost of € 5.00 (3G) and € 6.00(4G/LTE).
- DATA OF 3GB with a net validity of 30 days can be avail with a cost of € 8.00 (3G) and € 9.00(4G/LTE).
- DATA OF 5GB with a net validity of 30 days can be avail with a cost of € 15.00 (3G) and € 16.00(4G/LTE).
* DATA PACKAGES:
- Unlimited Voice Call with a net validity of 28 days can be avail with a cost of € 2.95 and the package is ‘S’
- DATA OF 1.5GB (Unlimited Voice Call) with a net validity of 28 days can be avail with a cost of € 9.95 and the package is’ with 100 mins.
- DATA OF 2GB (Unlimited Voice Call)) with a net validity of 28 days can be avail with a cost of € 14.95 and the package is ‘L’ with 100 mins.
- DATA OF 3GB (Unlimited Voice Call)) with a net validity of 28 days can be avail with a cost of € 24.95 and the package is ‘XL’
INTERNET USERS IN GERMANY:
With an 86% internet penetration rate, Germany is wired and online. Most Germans go online regularly, use all of their devices to do so, and have made the internet part of daily life. Four out of 10 Germans have social media accounts, and active users are on their accounts several hours per day.
Almost a third of Germans have 4 or more connected devices, and 65% have smartphones. Internet users (per 100 people) in Germany was reported at 263 in 2015, according to the World Bank collection of development indicators, compiled from officially recognized sources.
|Data feature packages|
|Data||Price (3G)||Price (4G/LTE)||Validity|
|500 MB||€ 3.00||€ 4.00||30 Days|
|1 GB||€ 5.00||€ 6.00||30 Days|
|3 GB||€ 8.00||€ 9.00||30 Days|
|5 GB||€ 15.00||€ 16.00||30 Days|
|Package||Data||Voice & SMS||Price||Validity|
|S||unlim. on-net||2.95||28 days|
|M||1.5 GB||unlim. on-net||9.95 €||28 days|
|+ 100 mins|
|L||2 GB||unlim. on-net||14.95 €||28 days|
|+ 200 mins|
|XL||3 GB||unlim. all-net||24.95||28 days|