InternetPkg.com is about the information on Mobile Internet and Telecommunication Service Provider’s various offers they have.
We will update each of our contents and offer/package pages so that you will get updated package offers all the time.
What We Do?
The Internet Package and Mobile Data Plans Researcher is responsible for researching and recommending internet packages and mobile data plans for the different company’s consumers. This includes researching internet package offerings, developing consumer surveys, recommending internet packages to customers, and creating reports to support marketing efforts.
The Internet Package and Mobile Data Plans Researcher is responsible for generating ideas, identifying trends, and providing product recommendations for new mobile data plans.
- Identify and research emerging trends in the mobile sector
- Identify market opportunities for new mobile data plans
- Research competition to understand their strengths and weaknesses
- Provide product recommendation to the Product Manager
- Develop presentations, white papers, webinars, and marketing material
- Execute on new business opportunities
- Support the Product Marketing Manager with ideation
- Support the Product Manager in developing new features
- Act as a leader within the company
- Proactively identify opportunities for cross-functional collaboration
Our Latest Resources
- Are LinkedIn Jobs Legit?
- How to Add a Photo to a LinkedIn Post
- How to Download Videos from LinkedIn Learning
- How to Link a Facebook Account to Your Messenger Account
- Does LinkedIn Automatically Repost Jobs?
- Can You Verify Two Facebook Accounts with the Same Phone Number?
- Is LinkedIn Safe? – 10 Tips to Help You Stay Safe on the LinkedIn Platform
- How Can You See Who Viewed Your LinkedIn Profile for Free?
- How Can I Check for Applied Jobs on LinkedIn?
- A Comparison Between LinkedIn Learning and Coursera: Which Has a Better Mobile Experience?
- How to Use an External Camera for Facebook Live
- How to Add a Promotion or New Position in the Same Company on LinkedIn
If you are from any Telco, then please email us using the contact form above and we will contact you.