An IR blaster is a small, but powerful device (comes built-in with phone) which allows users to quickly and easily check for in-use apps on their phones. This can be useful when you are frequently using different apps at the same time.
An IR blaster is a device that emits radio waves which are utilized for the purpose of providing security and protection to mobile devices. It’s a must-have in every mobile phone including smartphones, laptops, etc.
How To Find Out Whether My Phone Is IR Blaster Supported Or Not?
Your phone has some black plastic circle or a rubber-coated indent on the edges. If you find this – then you know your phone is IR Blaster supported. You don’t need to worry about finding the right IR blaster anymore. With a small investment, you can buy a cheap IR blaster and turn your phone into an IR blaster with all the features. It’s all about the deep learning software!
If you are on Android, you can install this Phone Testerapp. Then check the “Communication peripherals” tab. There will be an IR section and it shows if supported or not.
There are some phones which have a built-in IR blaster, but it is not listed on the device or is not listed at all. For example, there is no listing on the Amazon smartphone page for “IR Blaster” or “IR Blaster Enabled”. This means that it wasn’t integrated into the product and customers don’t know about it.
To find out if your cellphone has an IR blaster available or not you can use our app for Android and iOS (available for free). The app automatically detects any kind of wireless device near your phone and shows you which ones are aiming at this particular device.
What Is The IR Blaster For Phone?
The IR blaster is a great thing for your mobile phone. It allows you to control and operate your phone on the go. We will examine its importance in the future, and learn how it works.
We can use the IR Blaster to send a signal from our mobile phone to other devices, such as TV remotes or gaming consoles. But how does it work? What are some of its features? How do we use it? And who needs it?
We will learn about the functionality of this device and how we can use it in order to have a quick hands-free remote control for our devices. We will also see examples from different sources so that we may understand exactly what kind of things we can do with this device.
14 Use Cases Of Infrared Blaster (IR blaster) In Phone
We have listed 14 use cases of infrared blaster in phones, which are:
2. Scanning nearby cell phones
3. Scanning nearby base station
4. Scanning nearby base station and phone
5. Scanning nearby base station and phone and phone
6. It can be used to connect to the nearby base station
7. It can be used to connect to the nearby base station and phone
8. it can be used to connect different people and groups in the same network.
9. Reading QR codes from the SIM card (SIM Card Reader)
10. Reading QR codes from an SD card (SD Reader)
11. Reading QR codes from a computer, monitor, or smart TV (Bluetooth reader)
12. Reading QR codes from a smartphone (Bluetooth reader)
13. Reading QR codes from a smartwatch (Bluetooth reader) (Watch is not included)
14. Reading QR codes from a cloud service.